Monday, December 3, 2012

Cult Nails Flushed

Sun

Hello and good morning!  Did you have a good weekend?  Ours was completely jam packed with craziness.  We had the last soccer games for both boys, end of season parties, my youngest son's birthday party was Saturday.  On Sunday it was his actual birthday and we did family photos.  I'm so tired but happy too.  My husband is a photographer on the side so he always does the boys pictures but it's hard for him to do the whole family.  We managed to do whole family pictures today and I am thrilled with the results.  Anyway on to the real reason you're here.  This amazing polish is Cult Nails Flushed.  Flushed is a blue leaning purple with the most amazing pink shimmer in it.  It seriously is a glowing polish.  The shimmer is outstanding in the sun and still very visible indoors.  The polish starts off sheer but is totally buildable.  This is three coats with topcoat.

Sun

Sun
Are you a Cult Nails fan?  I love most everything I've purchased from them.  I also picked up Disciplined when I got Flushed and can't wait to wear it.  What is your favorite Cult Nails polish?

Have a great day!

Sara




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! reminds me of Fantasy Fire which I really really want! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning polish I love Cult Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It does look like a dusky Fantasy Fire.

    ReplyDelete